Applications for the 2018-2019 school year will be accepted until April 1, 2018. Applications received after April 1st will be considered space-available basis.
A complete application packet includes:
- GMTCC Online Application Form
- High School Transcript & Most Recent Report Card
- Transcript Review Form (to be completed by sending school counselor)
- Please note that students must demonstrate a clear and reasonable path to graduation through the successful completion of 10 courses (2 English, 2 Math (1 of which must be Algebra I), 2 Social Studies, 2 Science and 2 Additional courses). Successful completion of coursework is evidenced by a passing grade or attainment of course proficiencies, indicators, or learning targets set by sending schools.
- Additional Educational Information Form (to be completed by sending school counselor)
- Attendance Record
- Discipline Record
- Personalized Learning Plan